Happy 2021/2022 School Year!

Bitmoji with the words "Happy New Year" and confetti

 Happy New Year! 

Of course I mean 21/22 Academic Year. Here in Amman my year is starting on the 17th and like every year I am super excited about the year to come. Today I thought I'd share some of the things I am looking forward to some of the things I am aspiring to do and some hopes I have for the new year.

First let's list the things I'm excited about

  1. The new library expansion. Over the summer construction workers have been working on creating a new space in the LC, I'm looking forward to the results.
  2. I'm excited to meet our new head librarian. I don't know much about her other then her name but I'm looking forward to learning from her experience and expertise.
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing all my old friends and meeting some new ones.
  4. I can't wait to see all my students and meet the new ones.
  5. Lastly, I'm excited about finally getting my Masters Degree. WooHoo!
Secondly, my list of the things I wish to accomplish this year. whether or not I complete them I don't know but hopefully I will let you know at the end of the year.
  1. Collaborating with other teachers on projects and lessons.
  2. Create a library curriculum.
  3. Increase library circulation.
  4. Keep this blog going with fresh content.
  5. Get an A on my final Master's Project
Lastly the things I hope will happen this year that are largely out of my control but would be nice if they happened.
  1. I hope we stay in school all year and that COVID doesn't resurge to the point we need to go back to online learning.
That's it those are my hopes for the school year. Stay tuned reader friends and let's see if it all works out.

Comments

Popular Posts