July Reading Challenge for Kids

Large Yellow sun with the words July Reading Challenge written in the middle.


 Hello Parents and Educators! 
Need a challenge to keep students reading? 
Introducing my monthly reading challenges! 

I know it can be hard to get kids to keep reading over the summer. Motivation is low and kids just want to have fun. But who says reading can't be fun? I present to you a daily reading challenge to help kids stay motivated and wanting to read. It's not always about how many books they read but that they are doing some reading each day or if not at least doing something book related like watch a movie based off a book or visiting the local library. 

Below is my very first monthly reading challenge and I hope to post a new one at the beginning of every month not just for the summer but all year long!

A Calendar for July 2021 with different daily reading challenges on it


Comments

Popular Posts